You have no items to compare.
Along with the therapeutic effects of serious soaking, scrubbing and other world-class pampering treatments, visitors to Wi will discover a communal atmosphere and a different attitude towards the role of a spa. Here, friends and families gather on a regular basis to relax and recharge, much as they did in ancient Korea, when most homes did not have bathing facilities.
At Wi, the concept has evolved from necessity to necessary luxury. We blend the best of the Korean spa experience with every conceivable modern treatment modality all under one roof.
For our many guests who are new to Korean spa culture, here are some guidelines:
• At check-in, we will greet you with a key (in the form of a wristwatch) for your locker number, as well as your ID for the rest of your visit. You will also be given a towel and a shirt. In your specific gender level, additional towels, bathrobes, and shorts are provided. You will then store your belongings in your locker and change into the shirt and shorts provided.
• A Korean spa is not for the modest. To enter the spa and sauna on the gender segregated floors, we ask that no clothing be worn. Bathing suits are not allowed in the spas. Please shower prior to entering the spas. Most guests wrap themselves in the towels provided.
• When using our co-ed floor or Jimjilbang – home to our exclusive specialty saunas and full service restaurant, with access to our open air rooftop terrace – we ask that you wear the shirt and shorts provided.
• When tired, we invite you to utilize our sleeping areas located in both the Jimjilbang and on both gender levels for refreshing, tranquil rest.
• We also provide free Wi-fi should you decide to check your email, as well as magazines and books.
• All charges during your stay are made through your key and will be totaled at checkout.
Should you require anything else, please ask our staff. We are here to attend to your every need and to make your experience at Wi Spa the best it can be.